The BlockClock by CoinKite
In celebration of ten years of Bitcoin: The Block Clock. An electro-mechanical clock and price ticker designed for Bitcoin and related coins. Track prices from different exchanges, follow Electrum servers on your favourite chain. Includes wireless remote control (2x)
- We will only ever make 500 production units and each carries a unique serial number. Order now to get the low numbers!
- They will be assembled in batches of 25. Individually soldered, inspected and hand assembled.
- No costs were spared on parts and materials.
- Comprehensive web UI for configuration, hosted on the BlockClock itself.
- Electrum blockchain data can be displayed: height, merkel root, etc.
- Multiple exchange data sources, and all their end points for pairs, daily volume, etc.
- Enter simple python expressions for advanced calculations and your own personal metrics.
- Custom API for your own data sources.
- Multiple animation modes, including our favourite: ‘party mode’
- 9 profiles for 4 pages. Can cycle through the pages, or use the remote control to pick.
- 2x Bluetooth remotes included (3 buttons with 1 mute button)
- Canadian Maple hand-made frame with museum-grade polycarbonate front.
- 24x electro-mechanical 7-segment displays plus 6 color flip-dots.
- Extra thick premium PCB, gold plated traces.
- Power supply included (world voltages, and plugs).
- Free shipping word-wide
- Ethernet, Bluetooth and WiFi enabled
- Web UI and fully customizable for your needs
- Limited run with numbered markings on the back
- Frame: 13.5×9.5×3″ (approx)